Tuesday, June 22, 2010

They End up Empty


Photograph of me taken by: TIffany Moore

I love this song.. It's so true. You wont' ever get to fully understand who someone else is. People live parallel lives but they don't live the same lives. People put up facades, people lie, people hide, but it's up to us to judge what's real. We just have to trust. The world is mysterious, no? I like that though. I like wondering more than knowing.
Do you have tales that you'll never tell?

Happy Summer! Enjoy it, because yesterday was the Summer Solstice, and the days only get shorter from here.

See you,
Morena

12 comments:

piglet said...

Hi Lovely, yes of course I remember you and your gorgeous blog!
Beautiful photo!

knk said...

nice pictures

Hayley said...

happy summer! i miss you :)

Jennifer Fabulous said...

So happy to see you back, Morena. You look so lovely in that photo.

And I agree with everything you said. You always have the most eloquent way of saying something that makes so much sense, but not many people can put into words.

Oh, and to answer your question, yes I do have a few tales no one will ever hear about. I think we all do. Hehe. :P

betz said...

You look so stunning! There are things that we live to figure out, if there is none... then, what's the point of living?

xx,
betz
http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

PS: Maybe you wanna check out the new blog my friend and I made. It's everything NYC and more!
http://everythingnewyorkcity.blogspot.com/

OneCraftyFox said...

Aww, have a beautiful week, sweetie!

Anonymous said...

we have asked to request upon this http://www.allthingsoriginal.com/shop/art_and_design/photography/carousel_by_the_sea_8_x_8_print

Angel D. said...

hey you!! it should work! here..i entered it again.

Sarah said...

haha Morena :) I'm glad you liked the song I sent you.

Anonymous said...

lovely song

Ruxandra said...

Have a happy summer too!Unfortunately, I can not listen to the song...

Personal Injury Lawyer said...

love your blog so much xx