Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Right In My Path, In My Grasp


Don't LOVE Beyonce as much as everyone..but a very lovely song.
Time's going by way too quickly. I can't even believe that the last time I posted was February (again with the apologies). Life got really interesting.

This school year is ending very bitter sweet, to say the least. I realize that things are about to change. I don't why, but I guess there must be a purpose. I know I'll be starting very new things over the summer, as well as moving into a new home, and then there's also the moving away of someone very important to me.

I don't know how to complain about life though, but I can complain about time. There's never enough when you want there to be, but when you're anxious to move on, it decides to go by horribly slow. But for all intents and purposes, I think people should realize that life does go on. And when you think about it all retrospectively, you want to be happy with what you've done.

I guess I'm just trying to say that I'm not letting myself get stuck this time. Although I'm tempted to because I miss things too much. But I heard once that missing something is part of what makes it a good memory.

But yeah, I'm way too nostalgic for my own good.
Moving on...
Well at least trying to. More like forcing myself to.
Oh well.

Anything change for you guys?
Been a while, let's touch base.
Talk soon!

xx, Morena

P.S. More cut little Polaroids:


11 comments:

Ruxandra said...

This is what life is about Morena, a journey that will always take us to unknown places ready to be discovered.

OneCraftyFox said...

Luv those polaroids, very inspirational. And don't worry doll, everything will fall into place :)

Polo Shirts For Men said...

wonderful post! Great blog!

Rach said...

A very true point here, memories have sentimental value because that moment in time has passed. I really like the Gerber daisy on the typewriter photo.

Anonymous said...

Pretty!

Rose Valentine said...

Cute!!

KIRAFASHION said...

Morena!

So nice to know about you, but I can imagine how your time must be...however, relax and just do what you have to do...I will be always here waiting for you...

love,
Kira

Anonymous said...

Aw so nice!

Angel D. said...

MORENA! How are you girly?

Anonymous said...

//(-To be a upright charitable being is to procure a make of openness to the mankind, an gift to trusteeship aleatory things beyond your own manage, that can lead you to be shattered in very exceptional circumstances on which you were not to blame. That says something remarkably outstanding thither the fettle of the ethical passion: that it is based on a trust in the fitful and on a willingness to be exposed; it's based on being more like a weed than like a sparkler, something fairly dainty, but whose mere item beauty is inseparable from that fragility.

Morena G.Y. said...

Angel! The email you entered doesn't work. Email ME and we'll talk again. :)