Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Won't Let the Sunshine Go to Waste


Fashion:
My hair's gotten a bit longer and I've been so obsessed with Gossip Girl-type headbands. That's all I ever wear now! Anyway, I took this picture sans makeup (with no makeup). But I like the headband so I'm posting it! Deal with it.
Philosophy: "Did you know that a smile at 7 in the morning can make a difference in someone's day?" Someone said that to me. Don't you just agree? When someone smiles at me in the morning it feels like I'm "waking up to love, " hence the song I posted above.

You don't have to know anyone to smile at them. Smiles make friends out of people that are strangers.

Have a wonderful day.
Don't let the sunshine go to waste!
-Morena

14 comments:

jukejka said...

I totally agree with you ;) Stranger's smile in the mornig can really make someone's day.

Lemondrop Marie said...

I am so ready to try a headband...haven't yet. Or smiling at 7 am (just sayin'...but I'll think about it)
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
OWOH necklace giveaway

Anonymous said...

I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our world, and I can say with 99% certainty that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as memory becomes less expensive, the possibility of downloading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about almost every day.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://cryst4lxbands.livejournal.com/398.html]r4i ds[/url] DS NetPost)

Bucca said...

so true ! xx

Hayley said...

love the quotes :)
and i have been so so so obsessed with headbands as well. i have so many bows of different colors and sizes, it's wonderful <3

Womens Tops said...

No matter what the time is, a smile always wakes me up

Fashion Garden said...

i agree ! :)

alice
xoxo

www.thefashiongarden.blogspot.com

KIRAFASHION said...

such a cute smile Morena!

Nicole Andrea said...

am obsessed with headbands too and anything from GG is worth a try!! :D

OneCraftyFox said...

It's not 7am, but I'm sending you a smile :)

Morena G.Y. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angel D. said...

Your such a doll!! Congrats on Enamor babe.

Anonymous said...

pretty!

Annie Spandex said...

That headband looks so cute! I need to get some headbands