Friday, October 23, 2009

The Sky Was Bright and Wide and Blue


*Disclaimer: The writing below these photos shouldn't worry you. I'm okay. Trust me. Thanks anyway for the concerned emails.
Fashion:
I don't have any outfits today because I can't find my camera. Sorry. But here are some photos for your pleasure. These photos are beautiful, and they reflect my mood.


Philosophy: All week I've realized that no matter what happens to a person, they never disappear. Ever. I don't mean to bring up death, but just think...when someone dies or when someone has to go away, are they really gone? Or are they still inside of you? You remember them, you feel them there...why? Because they are here. And do you want to know something? Moving on doesn't mean forgetting, it means remembering but pushing forward. Don't think goodbye is forever. It isn't. Goodbye just means you're parting for now. You'll always love them the same. Because time shouldn't change what's already been.
Time determines the future, but it does not erase the past.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Love, Morena

(If you haven't done so yet, listen to the song at the top of this post, it really is beautiful beyond comprehension.)

P.S. A shameless plug but a favor nonetheless to a good friend. CLICK HERE. It's a pretty good place.

17 comments:

Victoria-H said...

heeey sweetie !! Long time no see ;)
thank u so much :D
Lovely post, you are right, people do stay in your heart and life forever. they r not really gone ! <3
take care and have a lovely weekend !

Terri Burns said...

philosophy ; the rational investigation of the truths and principles of being, knowledge, or conduct.

i feel that you have this down to a T Morena, down to a T.

I'm glad to have made your day.

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Gorgeous photos and wonderful message. I have missed you!! I'm glad to see you are back. :)

PS. Great song!

CMA said...

totally and completely obsessed with the classic photographs
gorgeous darling, keep it up
love the antique feel
your blog is AWESOME, keep it up

-cma
visit my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

Sixes and Sevens said...

Hello Morena, glad to have you back. I'm doing well, Life is a little hectic but I can't complain thanks for asking. Lovely pictures and great philosphey.

MJ said...

Glad you're back - really missed your blog! I like what you said about people never having really gone - it kind of brings something back up for me that I really shouldn't have forgotten about, you know?

http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com

The Pocket Stylist said...

Love your blog! What a great post.

The photos are lovely.

Piglet said...

Lovely pictures.
Oh I can't listen to the song at work, will have to try later :)

Claudia said...

I love the pictures...
Ive been pretty good. How are you?

HoneyBunny said...

I really missed you darling! It's such a beautiful post, both when it comes to images and the content:*

Charlotte Drene said...

Very wise words, there!

What enchanting photos :) Ve'y nice!

Cammila said...

These are some very thoughtful pictures and words. I see that you haven't been too active blogging lately (I've only just gotten back into the swing of it myself), but I hope that you're doing well, and that you're spreading lots of light and love wherever you go. :)

Women fragrances said...

Your philosophies are very well molded by experience. And I like that. Thanks for sharing.

game card said...

The photos are left me mesmerizing my past experiences in life. Thanks for posting these images.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are really nice!

Anonymous said...

I like terris meaning of philosophy. She's right.

-Shelley

womens wear said...

Great pics! Loving the message!