Monday, September 28, 2009

There's a Beat in my Heart that Sets me Apart

Listen to this song please...so adorable.

Fashion
:
I love this outfit. The skirt is vintage United Colors of Benetton and the top is thrifted and the shoes are Chinese Laundry.

Philosophy: I've been feeling lucky lately. It's not even just happy anymore. I just feel lucky and grateful. A bit strange but I like it. I just keep looking around to make sure everything's real. I feel like I'm in a fantasy land where I'm just smiling all the time. It's great though. Anyway again I must apologize. I've been sick on and off, and I guess the rest of life has gotten me quite occupied. I hope all you are well! Thank you for sticking with me.

Have a wonderful evening!
Love, Morena

P.S. Please go to: MyFashionPlate.com. It's an amazing new site I discovered! You all would love it.

19 comments:

Ally said...

i.
miss.
talking.
to.
you.

Jennifer Fabulous said...

How have you been? I've missed you! Gorgeous outfit, as always. You are so pretty in those photos. I hope everything is going well...

Piglet said...

Very cute look!
Sorry to hear you've been sick, hope you are on the mend now :)

CMA said...

this is gorgeous!
simple, chic, loving the detail on the top

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

Ruxandra said...

i so missed your posts:)beautiful outfit.glad you're back.really glad.have a lovely day too.

MJ said...

Nice to have you back - we've missed you! Hope you're feeling better - that skirt would do it for me if nothing else could perk me up!

http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com/

Victoria-H said...

heyy sweetie !! hope your doing ok =)
Such a cute outfit !! as always :) Take care dear

Malu said...

Wow you’ve got an amazing sense of style!
Great blog!

Malu’s Fashion

Danny (Danielle) said...

Morrrrreeennnnnna! Hey.

You're lovely. Very Parisian look. Which I adore.

Bucca said...

Hey long time :)
cute outfit hun xx

erin meagan said...

you always have such nice outfits! i wish i could sneak into your closet someday!

Ruta said...

i love this outfit. it's just perfect.

Sixes & Sevens said...

Hello, Well you've been MIA for some time. I hope all is well.

Annie Spandex said...

You look amazing!!!

徵信社 said...

I love it! Very creative!That's actually really cool.
謝謝你的文章分享,請你有空到我

參觀,Thanks

KIRAFASHION said...

sweet girl!

Anonymous said...

It is the valuable information

Josie said...

LOVE the outfit! Really simple and chic. Think you'd like my blog: http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com
Hope to hear from you :)

RepublicOfChic said...

You have gorgeous images on your blog.

I love your outfit posts too! :)

Much admiration from India :)