Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"Story Book Endings, Fairytales Coming True"

Fashion: I made yet another collage for you...

Philosophy: I love the song by Carrie Underwood, "Ever Ever After." It's the abridged version of my life story.
My favorite lines are:
Sometimes you reach what's real just by making believe
Unafraid, unashamed
There is joy to be claimed in this world
...

No wonder your heart feels it's flying
Your head feels it's spinning
Each happy ending's a brand new beginning
Let yourself be enchanted, you just might break through


I want everyone to believe in Happily Ever After because it does happen. But I don't think people are afraid of believing it, I think they're afraid of being disappointed. Life's too amazing to not have hope and faith though.

I always wished that people could see the world through my eyes. Because from where I am, I never once saw a barrier in front of possibility. I see an open world awaiting the story I'm about to offer them, which is my story. Every moment we're alive, we're in the process of creating ourselves and our story. The point of life was never to find yourself, I always saw it as a place where you can create yourself. So, whether or not you will experience a happy ending...well that's up to you. You really can not leave everything up to fate right?

Have a Lovely Evening.
Sincerely,
Morena

...This was for you Jennifer.

24 comments:

hrh_cesc said...

So true! If only more people weren't afraid of reaching for the stars...wise words Morena.

xoxo
Cesc

Jennifer said...

Yay! I was lucky enough to see this on Polyvore. And as I said on there, I seriously think you are an artist at those creations. ;)

And I like your take on life because I agree. There are happy endings. No matter how depressed I have ever gotten in life, I have always looked forward to the future. Because things have to get better, I just know it. But sometimes it's frustrating thinking that the happiness might be so far away...but I know it's out there.

Gia Illusion said...

That's right. Very nice photo.

cherrycolla said...

this is so cuite ;)

Jimena said...

wow...wise words..
life aint what we expect but we can't be sad all the time.
i've been busy sewing and designing nails for school... and doing other stuff
ur collage is so nice .. u are so creative, i dont think i could make one like that... it's beautiful...
tc
see ya
xoxo

Meaghan said...

=] your entries always make me smile. thanks for the comment, too!

geisharock said...

Very sweet :) and wise too! I've only just discovered your blog but it put a smile on my face. Can we swap links? I'm adding you to my blogroll whatever the case! xoxo

Lise said...

Such a beautiful picture..

shopgirl28 said...

Pretty collage. I'll have to check out that song.

Morena G.Y. said...

Thanks everyone. :)

Anna Shapiro said...

Aw what a beautiful collage :)

Fashion Moment said...

Wonderful collage, dear!

FM~FP~AF

closeup said...

Great collage! I really like the layout of your blog!

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous collage, M! I believe in Happily Ever After too!

And thanks for your sweet comment - things are going well. How are you, my darling?

xoxox,
CC

serena. said...

You're welcome.

Why, yes. Yes, I am Ashlyn's friend :)

Anonymous said...

Im jealous of anyone who can write like that.

btw: your picture is so amazing.

Eda said...

Happy endings can be a reality if you work for them...and never stop dreaming and hoping!

sarah said...

What a lovely post Morena, and I hope in your life you will always have such a strong positive attitude, it really makes all the differece, and I definitely believe in happy endings, I've had a few myself:)

MAGDArling said...

yeah, more people should see the world throught ur eyes;D and i love the collage;<3
xoxox

Cathy Voyage said...

I love the pic!

Ariella said...

I really like your new design... it looks so professional, and ever so pretty!

And your prom dress is so pretty. You three girls looked wonderful!

vintage_love said...

hey hey, yeah i do remember you! hows it going? i read through your blog again its so cute :)

Cammila said...

I think it's easy for people to become disillusioned about the idea of the "happy ending" because the phrase implies an end to the journey -- riding off into the sunset with all our struggles somehow over. In real life, the book doesn't close on all our struggles until our lives our over, but that doesn't mean we can't find lasting happiness. On the contrary, if we know that there's no inevitable plateau to our upward climb, it can be a lot easier to find our best path upward. :)

Claire said...

So true!! Love that song, it's from Enchanted, which I am still in love with!!! I love your blog name btw, made me laugh!!