Tuesday, June 9, 2009

This Marks The End...

So it's almost official. The school year is over in two days.
Of course I'll miss the girls moving, as well as the ones graduating.
I'll definitely miss these two:


Here's the same picture above but from a long shot.
The view is gorgeous:
This was definitely my favorite "photo shoot." It was amateur, but so fun. I think the pictures turned out very cute. Dress up is twice as fun when you take pictures right after. Another reason this was so amazing was because I quite enjoyed my time with my fellow models. ;) What a pleasantly spent day.

Have an amazing day yourself.
Love,
Morena.

P.S. I just found out Chelsea created a blog yesterday. (She's the one in the blue dress.) CLICK HERE to see her blog. I'm sure you'll love it. She has just as much perspective and talent as I...maybe even more. ;)

P.P.S. I had to answer an interview question yesterday. And I pondered over the answer for a while, and then I realized how hard it is to truly say who you are and then translate it into text. So here's the Q&A:
5. What do you think sets you apart from other girls in your community? I would have to say the one thing that definitely sets me apart is my spirit. I have a free spirit full of unbelievable amounts of hope and ambition. I discover beauty in everything I encounter, and I truly find this world as such a wonderful place despite the cynics surrounding. I have an inevitable appreciation for life; I think I've fallen in love with it.

That paragraph took me about an hour. Silly me.
It ended up being such an easy answer in the end.


***One last thing, I just wanted to say thanks to all my readers. I didn't notice that I have 56 followers now. I can't even believe that. And I also can't believe that I renew that hit counter every day, and I get over 10,000 hits a day! Ridiculous. I am really not that interesting. ;) Thanks so much for just being the nicest people in the world. I seriously look forward to coming home and reading all your emails and comments every week. Summer's here so I will definitely be spending more time on your blogs.
*sigh* How come I was so lucky to meet you guys?

27 comments:

Victoria-H said...

Hey, no worries !! Well, thank you sweetie ! And can I say, you look adorable ! Absolutly gorgoues !
Have a great summer :D

Claudia said...

yes Im pretty good school is over so yea! How about you?

You look soo pretty here I love your dress!

Chelsea Bryan Knights said...

This was such a fun day together! And the pictures are just too cute!

Ashlyn Rae said...

Hi Morena! You and your friends are beautiful! I love your dresses. I was wondering where you take your pictures and when you have time to take them! Do you do it during your breaks during school? I'm very curious! Please let me know!
P.S. Thanks for the comment on my dress! It meant so much to me!
ashlyn-rae.blogspot.com

Megan said...

Gorgeous outfits!
It's always hard saying good bye isn't it?

Ashlyn Rae said...

Hi again, Morena (sorry to bother you) but I just put up a new post, and I want you to do some more of your freelance-styling. Thank you! - Ashlyn
http://ashlyn-rae.blogspot.com/

Cammila said...

What a little bunch of heartbreakers! Such pretty girls with such genuinely gorgeous smiles!

Oh and I'm answering your email right now! Haha, because we both know that if I put it off, I'll immediately forget! ;)

Meaghan said...

Hey! I've tagged you for the honest scrap award/questionnaire thing! =] lovely photos, you all look so gorgeous!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful dresses. :)
Your friends are so cute!
And I love the scenery in the background.

PS. Your answer described you perfectly. I feel lucky to know you, Morena. You are truly an inspiration!

lamaa said...

You girls look fucking gorgeous! I love love love your dress. It looks AMAZING on you.

Aw Morena I love you and I miss you so much.. I never go on msn but I'm gonna be on Aim and Msn tomorrow to talk to you.

Ps: WHY ARE YOU STANDING ON THE EDGE? OF A BUILDING? That freaks me out a lot.

Um it's been 8 months since my friend..passed. Time goes by so quicky hm?

xo

Imogen said...

These pictures are amazing looks so fun too.

cherrycolla said...

sweet girls!;D nice dresses

shopgirl28 said...

Your dresses are beautiful. That's a great answer to the question.

Belle said...

I'm so glad that its summer!
I love the dresses!
Belle

Ruta said...

awwww this is perfectly lovely. i thought these were prom pictures, and if they were, they would be lovely.

Jimena said...

hello Morena ... I'm great...thanx for asking...last days I've been a little busy ...how are you¿?
...You look awesome with that dress... it's so beautiful... and pink goes so well with the colour of ur skin... great choise!
take care hun!!
xoxo

Emz said...

Cute! I love those pictures, they look beautiful!

MAGDArling said...

u all look absolutelly fabulous;D
enjoy ur holidays sweetie;)))

xoxox

Morena G.Y. said...

Seriously, thanks to everyone who comments. So many people stop by my blog and don't even bother to comment.

Thanks for everything you guys.

<3 Morena

diane said...

Yes, you really ARE that interesting. Going to check out your friend's blog now. Thanks for your sweet comment today. xo

diane said...

Oh yeah, almost forgot, I love Drops of Jupiter.

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the support. You're right, shopping wouldn't help. I just feel like I need to do something that will make me happy. I definitely think exercise might do the trick...I've been kind of a couch potato lately (Golden Girls addict, ha).

I am so happy you're back on blogger more regularly these days. I was kind of worried for a while and I missed talking to you!!

serena. said...

Oh. Thank you for replying :) I love your blog! It's so creative. Great pictures!

Suzanne said...

haha, thank you very much! what a gorgeous dresses are these!
xx

Sylvia said...

You three look beautiful! What a lovely memoir for you guys :)

Nicci said...

This is so sweet : )

sa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.