Friday, April 10, 2009

I Guess You Could Say I'm It?

I didn't want to post this as a whole new post so I backdated it so that it won't show up at the home page. Anyway, I've been tagged at least eleven times during May/June.
I am truly sorry I've been neglecting your tags. Thank you to everyone who has tagged me. I am truly flattered when you do. So if you're interested for some reason in learning about me, read on...

Thank you: Hayley for giving me this:

I pass this on to: Cammila and Jennifer
(You don't have to answer any questions.
Just post this badge on your blog if you'd like.)








Thank you: Cesc for giving me this:


And this I shall pass on to: Victoria
(You don't have to answer any questions.
Just post this badge on your blog if you'd like.)






A thank you to: Jaisha & Meaghan for this:

I pass the honesty tag onto: Franca
(Just write ten honest truths about you
and post this badge. Tag others if you'd like)

So 10 Honest Truths About Morena:
1. My blog posts take hours. If they seem effortless, good. But each post definitely takes a whole process.
2. I have this obsession with creating email addresses. I only have two main ones, but I seem to get these impulses to create new one every once in a while.
3. I'd kill to be Carrie Bradshaw.
4. I watch more TV than I should. I like television.
5. I over indulge in ANTM and Project Runway reruns.
6. I spend hours shopping online each week, but I have never once bought anything off the internet. I prefer to try things on and see how they feel.
7. I try to act as modest as possible. But I'm not conceited, I just have a lot of amour-propre.
8. I absolutely never get tired of "The Devil Wears Prada."
9. I think the sun is probably one of the most fascinating things in this world.
10. One of the best things that's ever happened to me is this blog where I got to meet all of you.

A thanks to Bucca for giving me this award:

I pass this on to: Dionne
(You don't have to answer any questions.
Just post this badge on your blog if you'd like.)







Last but not least, thanks to :Sarah, Emmy, Brooke, Imogen, and Magdalena for tagging me to answer questions. And since I've done this tag before, I shall only answer a few questions.
1. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go ?
I would love to take Chelsea to Tuscany with me. It's a random place but I know she'd love it and it'd be such a fun adventure.
2. What is your favorite quote?
"There's no such thing as false hope. There's only hope, and you either have it or you don't." -Natasha Richardson.
3.Why do you keep up your blog?
Because it's a form of self expression that I love. And you meet amazing people that actually want to hear what you have to say.


...The End

5 comments:

sarah said...

Lovely!!! And well done on all your awards, very well deserved. And happy birthday dear Morena, happy birthday to you (I'm singing that last bit) I hope you have an absolutely wonderful year. May all your hopes and dreams come true.

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the award! So sweet.
And I never buy clothes or shoes online either! Every article of clothing is so different for each body shape...I simply cannot imagine purchasing something without seeing how it looks first.
And yes, The Devil Wears Prada. Best. Movie. Ever. :)

Oranges And Apples said...

Thank you for the tag, I really enjoy these kind of ones! I will try and do it over the weekend. x

taylor said...

Awesome awards. :] super super cool.

And I always thought you wanted to be editor in chief of a mag?? I didn't know you wanted to be a stylist like Zoe.

-Tay.
also.. I just remembered your birthday was a couple days ago?? right??

I remember because yours, lamaa's, and ravens are back to back..a hahha

shopgirl28 said...

Beautiful. You are definitely deserving of all of your awards.