Friday, April 3, 2009

Nobody Said it Was Easy, Take me Back to the Start

You don't realize how lovely someone is until you think about the fact that they may not always be there. Sometimes even just thinking about losing someone is hard. I tell you guys all the time that I don't hate anything. But I now think that I have lied all this time. The one thing that I DO hate is saying goodbye. I attended a dance show tonight and a friend of mine was in it. It's her last dance show (at our high school) because she's graduating this year. So before the last dance of the night someone made a little speech about her. I started crying. And during the actual last dance, I cried even harder. I've known Kristina not even for a year, but she's amazing. I can't even imagine what it's going to be like next year. Not seeing her every week in fashion club just sitting there with a big smile ready to just give me her ideas.

What will I do without that beautiful Russian dancer who couldn't look more like a model if she tried? Well...I just don't even know.

So during the last dance they played the song "The Scientist." This is the first time I've heard this song and I know it won't be the last. It's sad for me to hear it only because it does remind me of Kristina...and now it always will.

I'm dedicating this blog post to her.
She made the dance show amazing and memorable for me.
Her beauty and talent are inevitable.

Here's "The Scientist" for you all: (I removed my music player on this blog temporarily so that you can watch this video.)


The Beautiful Lyrics:

Lyrics | Coldplay Lyrics | The Scientist Lyrics


*Sigh* I had a great time tonight.

With Love,
Morena

15 comments:

Jennifer said...

I absolutely LOVE Coldplay and this song is one of my faves, so thank you, thank you, thank you for posting the video! :P

On a more somber note, I'm sorry you're so sad right now about your friend. While in high school and college, close friends like that (no matter how long you've known them) become such a HUGE part of your life and it sucks to see them go. Fortunately there's stuff like facebook, myspace, blogger, cell phones, etc. that allow the friendship to thrive, even though it's mostly online...so just know it's not goodbye forever.

And just think how fab it will be when you're able to tell people about your cool friend Kristina who graduated already. Hehe.

Oh, and even more, think of all the fun new friends you'll meet next year. And they'll all be looking up to YOU! :)

Annie said...

i'm not a big coldplay fan, but this song is really lovely.

Victoria C said...

saying goodbye is so difficult, i remember graduating high school was one of the hardest things ever! xo

megan said...

I know how you feel. I have no idea how i'm going to handle all of my good friends leaving this year.

MAGDArling said...

i hate goodbyes as well;( and soon i'll be leaving to university so i'll have to say a lot of goodbye i don't want to...
i love Coldplay and the Scientist is my all time fav song of theirs;)))

Ruta said...

Awww that was a sad post, but you are absolutely right. I'm graduating this year from hs and it's goig to be sad leaving all my friends, but i know i'll be leaving for new adventures.

that song is amazing! someone sang it at my school ast year during coffee house(like acoustic night) and it was sooo good.

Pretty Little Pictures said...

I agree - saying good bye is so hard!!

Cathy Voyage said...

The song is genious!

Imogen said...

I've liked Coldplay for awhile now. The Scientist is a beautiful song, it can be applied to various situations. I also like 'Yellow' and 'Clocks.' I agree with what you said in this post I hate saying goodbye. I finished school in 2007 and I miss it all the time. And right now I have lost contact with one of my friends because I was only friends with them because of my friendship with one of our mutual friends. Those two friends had a fight and consequently I never see the friend I first mentioned. And I miss this friend and I'm not sure what to do. Also there are some things I want to thank this person for.

Kira Fashion said...

I dreamed with them tonight!

Notes from a London Darling... said...

Aww, Coldplay's song is really moving. It's sad when friends move on, but it's not the end all! Jennifer's right - Facebook is just one of the tools you can use to keep in touch with old friends x

Sharina said...

Lovely song :)

Cammila said...

I think I know how you feel. As much as I've learned how inevitable it is that everything changes, I can't help but feel pangs whenever something is over -- like when a friend moves away. Even in this day and age, with all the easy ways to stay in contact, some part of me can't help mourning all the particular patters and dynamics we enjoyed in seeing each other in the flesh. I guess it's just one of those unavoidable things in life, that's beautiful and sad at the same time. :)

Megs and Tay said...

ayy Mo..
add me. :]

http://rebelliousfashion.blogspot.com

SaMk_AK47 said...

if uyou like this song, try to listen it in harDcore!!! Dj soniC volum 14(55:15min)

this songs appears at the last 4 minutes

ah, its a Spanish Dj..im spanish ^^

i Love iT!!!! download Dj Sonic volum 14!!!!!!!!!the best