Friday, April 24, 2009

The Big One Hundred

So I said I had a surprise for you all for my 100th post.
But I decided to postponed that post until further notice.
BECAUSE....
GIRL'S LIFE.COM DECIDED TO FEATURE ME ON THEIR HOMEPAGE. (And my school fashion club that I founded myself and am President of.)
This was a surprise to ME. I can't believe they did and I'm so excited about it. It was such a sweet article. I came home to this email from the website's editor herself saying they featured me. And my jaw just dropped. I'm so excited because I'm ACTUALLY on the homepage.

Anyway, myself and my fashion club will also be featured on a couple of other websites. TeenVogue.com is one of them. ;) I'll let you know when THAT article is up.

So yes, CLICK HERE to read the Girl's Life article all about yours truly. Oh and since this is my hundredth post, I'd like to say thank you to all my readers. You guys make my day all the time. And I've been more than lucky to meet you in this blogosphere. Hopefully you never get tired of me and keep coming back.

Love,
Morena

23 comments:

Looney Linley said...

Congrats congrats congrats!! That's so exciting! I'm glad that you're really succeeding to get your club out there (though I never doubted you). Oh and yesterday I really got into your play list. Hehe I hadn't heard Breathe in so long. It brought me back to a football game in seventh grade. LOL :P Random...

La Femme Chic said...

I already told you this but: Congrats!

shopgirl28 said...

OMG. Congratulations. That is amazing.

Ruta said...

OMG!!!!!!!! congrats. thats so amazing. how cool!!!

Tariro said...

LUCKY! You deserve it though. Congrats!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations. That's awesome. And I'm not surprised. ;)

LENORENEVERMORE said...

Congrats darling....more fabulous posts to come! Fun-tastic Blogsphere we are in, isn't it?! ;)

Eda said...

Congratulations and keep on doing a great job writing this amazing posts!

sarah said...

Congrats Morena!!! That's absolutely amazing...keep up the good fashion work with your club and the wonderful blogging too of course:)

Fashion Moment said...

Congratulations, darling!

FM~FP

Allie said...

Well done love, that's AMAZING. I've emailed you, it will explain everything. Please check it! I love your blog, I need to comment more often :/ I'm really proud of you! Speak soon, Allie xxx

Cassiopeia said...

yay! congrats! :-D

xxxc

Jimena said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
thats great!!
xoxo

Annie said...

That's awesome! Congrats! I subscribed to your blog :)

Belle said...

Wow, lots of congratulations are in order. Congrats on making 100 posts! I can't wait to see your surprise. Congrats on Girl's Life, your fashion show sounds amazing. Finally Congrats on TeenVogue, I can't wait to see it.
Belle

casual cutie said...

woooooooo....CONGRATULATIONS...that is amazing....

Imogen said...

Congrats. Thats so excitig and I'm very pleased for you. Its a very nice article. I also read the club's blog, it looks really cool and I'd love to see some of the designs.

C.Elizabeth and Natalia said...

Congratulations sweetie!!

You totally deserve it!

C.Elizabeth

MAGDArling said...

congratz sweetie! so glad for u;D

MAGDArling said...

oh and the show is on may 27th?;> that's my 19 b-day;D haha;)))

Cathy Voyage said...

That's so great, you deserved it!

Ally said...

did you screen cap it, print it out and hang it on the wall? i think so. if you didn't you should. :)

sa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.