Friday, March 27, 2009

"Your Belief System Amazes Me"

Chris said...

Pesonally I think just your smile would be enough to write a blog post about!? :) Let alone your excellent blog full of great postings.

March 27, 2009 5:43 AM

^That was a real sweet comment that someone made on my last post. And THAT made me smile. I was actually smiling all day today. You remember last time when I was raving about how I found new friends that I actually liked a lot? Well I realized I meet new people and make closer friends everyday of my life. However, today in particular was absolutely wonderful. I spent a lot of the day with a lovely lady named Emma. We have enough in common to get along however we are very different and it's great because it keeps everything interesting. So today I spent the day with her and it was one of my favorite days of this school year to be honest. You all know I'm a happy person however today was different. Emma very much reminds me of an old best friend of mine but I like Emma so much more. I haven't been happy like that because of a friend in so long. Usually I'm happy because of things that I do for myself. It was real great to have vise versa for a change, and this girl is real pretty you guys. You would love her. If she had a blog you'd dump my blog for hers. ;) Her personality is a lot like mine and I love that. It's easy to get along with her. She's very lovely and I was quite pleasantly surprised with how great my day went because of one person. I found an adorable, open-minded, and wonderful girl that I know is a potential best friend. She could pass as an older sister actually. I feel like I've known her for years, and it's actually only been two weeks. She actually said to me today, "You make me laugh. You really do." And that comment stuck with me because I always believed that anytime I make someone smile or laugh, I'm doing everything right.
Isn't that a nice feeling?


Look at my Horoscope from Elle.com: March the 27th has a few 'don't you DARE touch me' moments, but manages to end on a very loving, friendly note.

^ That horoscope is just SPOT on. Because my friend Tiffany and I got into a few arguments, but my day DID end on a loving friendly note. Emma's an amazing person. I believe in horoscopes so much. I also believe in beautiful days and happy endings. Forget about those skeptics...

I hope your day was as great as mine. I really do.


With Love,
Morena Doll

Oh AND Emma took a glass bottle today and stuffed inside some petals from a pretty rose that I picked out. I kept it to put in my room. I'm going to replace the rose petals every week. <3
I absolutely adore it.

9 comments:

Hayley said...

i love having amazing days like that with people you wouldn't even consider you could have that with. and the bottle with rose petals sounds so lovely!

Jennifer said...

Oh how sweet! It sounds like you had a lovely day. And Emma sounds like a doll (just like YOU, hehe). I'm glad you made a new friend, especially one you clicked with right away. Those are so rare and far between. But those are also the most special. ;)

lam said...

Lenka<3

and oh hai all of morenas blog readers.. i haz one too

Imogen said...

Thank you. your comments on my blog always make me feel good:) Beautiful post you just did, that sounds so special. I love the part about the rose petals, such a good idea.

Cathy Voyage said...

That was really a nice comment!

Sophia said...

aww i love days like this. :)

i tagged you!

Emmy said...

awww I love it when bloggers write about their wonderful days, it makes me smile :-) Lovely post, making my day that much happier!

Notes from a London Darling... said...

Cute post! Made me want to pick up the phone and my best friend! xx

kylie said...

im so jealous of how happy you are
:)