Saturday, March 21, 2009

I have been Tagged. Learn more about me...

If I tagged YOU, scroll down for the rules. But read about me first since I know you just adore Morena Doll. ;)

I was tagged by the adorable Hayley from: Ready to Leave Reality
So now I'm going to answer the following questions...
-What is your current obsession? Empire waists and my black wedges.
-What do you see outside your window? Beautiful rose bushes in my backyard.
-Do you nap a lot? I wouldn't say a lot. But yes I nap.
-Who was the last person you hugged? A friend.
-Which animal would you be? A dog
-What’s for dinner? My dad's making my favorite soup at the moment.
-What was the last thing you bought? This gorgeous green knit sweater. I actually just bought it today. I love it. (I'll post pictures later.)
-What are you listening to right now? Breathe by Anna Nalick
-What is your favourite weather? Warm with warm breeze. (I love Santa Anna winds.)
-What’s on your beside table? My amazing cute chunky Juicy Couture Necklace.
-Say something to the person/s who tagged you. You're amazing hon. Your profile picture inspires me a lot. It's so cute! It makes me want to be more spontaneous. Thanks for this.
-If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? I would have to say I'd want it to be in New York.
-Where are you typing from right now? My computer room. Go figure.
-A book you're currently reading? I just finished Style A to Zoe. I'm about to do a post about it later this week.
-What would you like to have in your arms right now? My friend. She's going through things and I can't stop thinking about her. I only wish it gets better. I'd give her a million hugs 24/7 if I could.
-What is your favourite tea flavour? Hm. Can't say. I've only started to drink tea just recently...as in this past week. I keep drinking Green Tea with Honey...I used to hate that stuff.
-What would you like to get rid of? The inability of people to understand that we are all HUMAN.
-If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? I would have to say Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills.
-What did you want to become as a child? A princess. However as reality started to set in and I realized I wasn't in the royal family, I naturally progressed into an aspiring model. I still do want to be a model.
-What posters/pictures do you have on your bedroom wall? None. My mom thinks my walls are too delicate to post items on. (We just remodeled it. She'll come around.)
-What is your plan for tomorrow? Go to Wet Seal (the store) and hand them my application for the 2009 Wet Seal Model Search. Hopefully I win and get 500 dollars and am featured on WetSeal.com. (It's funny I've gained even more confidence this past month or two. I'm not even worried like "will the other entries be prettier than me?" I just enter the contest with hope and I don't care about the rest.) :)

I would like to know more about these people. So I tag...
Pretty Exquisite, For the Price of a Cup of Tea, Bucca, Stylista Kate, Stars are Purple, Something Just Happened, A cat of Impossible Colour, A forte for Fashion.

The rules are:
1. Respond and rework. Answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention; add a question of your own.
2. Tag eight other un-tagged people.

17 comments:

STYLISTAKATE said...

OK! I can't do it right now but I will in the morning!!!

Sophia said...

i'd love to trade links! i added you to my bloglist.

what's your favorite soup? i'm a chicken noodle person myself. or chili. yum, i love soup.

ps: your name is really really pretty. and i love the song on your blog :)

Cathy Voyage said...

I linked you up!

Nadine said...

your lay out is FANTASTIC :)

Hayley said...

aw, thank you so much (: for once, i didn't have my computer muted and i heard the lovely song on your blog. i love it! also, good luck at the modeling thing (:

a cat of impossible colour said...

Thanks for the tag and the lovely comment, Morena! :)

Jennifer said...

First, you don't have to entirely give up on your princess dream. One of my fave books is "Someday My Prince Will Come" by Jerramy Fine. If you haven't read it, read it. :)
And second, good luck with the modeling. You're adorable and you have one thing a lot of other pretty girls lack: a sparkling personality. Plus, it's not so much about prettiness but about attitude and uniqueness, right?
Cute questionnaire!

Emmy said...

Thanks for the tag, babe! I'm probably going to do it tomorrow when I have more time. Plus, gives me more time to think up some relatively eloquent responses :-)

Imogen said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog, that means a lot to me. I love your style, gorgeous outfits. I also love your layout and a very nice song playing in the background.

Cathy Voyage said...

So interesting, I love reading such posts on other blogs!

esther said...

oooh good luck with the wet seal thing! confidence is definitely the most important accessory to have. this was a fun read :)
i'd be happy to link you.

Imogen said...

Sure:) I'll link you now.

Kira Fashion said...

Fantastic nominates and amazing posts of you below!

a kiss for you sweet girl !

HoneyBunny said...

Cool tag post! I enjoyed reading it! :*

Adela said...

i always love reading these interesting facts! =) great blog!

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Couture Carrie said...

Love this tag and your responses! Am adding you to my Fellow Fashionistas blogroll, darling!

xoxox,
CC

sa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.