Monday, March 9, 2009

About The Girl...

I am currently a contributor for:
Je Veux Te Voir Magazine
And Style Sample Magazine

And I'm also the Editor-in-Chief of Enamor Magazine.


Aspirations:
My aspirations include becoming a stylist as well as an editor for a magazine such as Vogue. You should know that I'm very career oriented, and I hold two essential qualities in life: Hope and Ambition.

I was asked once, "have you changed you mind about your future?"
And I replied, "what do you mean?"
She said, "in terms of your job. You want to edit TeenVogue right?"
My reply: In terms of my future, all I could ever want is to be able to stay the same person I am now, for the rest of my life. I want to stay this open-minded and positive person that's just so fascinated by beauty in life. Now when it comes to my job, it's not really about the actual occupation anymore. It's not the job, it's how I feel when I'm at the job. Do I get butterflies in my stomach the way I do now when I wake up and the sun is shining? And I feel truly happy and like I've fallen in love with life?If the answer is yes, then I know I'm in the right place.

Ideals/Beliefs:
I truly believe that the world is a beautiful place. I am easily amused and bewildered by the amazing things that I discover in life. I am holding on to the child-like innocence that compels people to label me as "naive."


Features:
La Femme Chic:


Savile:



Reason I Started this Blog:
It started out last year, when I turned 14. I thought, "what's the best way I can get famous without having to do much?" And then my cousin suggested I start a blog. So I did. But eventually this blog evolved as a form of self-expression that I use to at least attempt to inspire other people. So out of my "undying need for fame" phase that I went through, I started this wonderful blog. I'm very glad it happened.

If you have any questions at all...I'd love to answer them.
Email me: WithLove.Morena@gmail.com

Sincerely,
Morena

No comments: