Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's been a huge blur...


Today as I was in the car waiting to get home and all of a sudden I notice that we were already on my street. I thought to myself that I didn't even notice my surroundings and how fast everything was going...it was all just a big blur. Then I realized, that's how my life's been lately. My first year of high school is going by too fast. It's DECEMBER now and at this time last year, everything was wonderful and it seemed like it was such a long way from when we first started in September. As of right now, it feels like September was just last month. I don't know what's happening but it's not fun. I hate when time goes by too fast. It's like I'm riding by life in a Ferarri but going 200 Miles Per DAY. I need a change, either that or I just need to go shopping. I get this major adrenaline rush when I shop. It's amazing, I love it. I'm funny in that way...

With Love,
Morena

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Well SLOW DOWN then..breathe and take things in.

Or go shopping.. =)

Anonymous said...

Ill go shopping with you ;]

<3 cookie