Monday, December 22, 2008

In MORENA'S CLOSET: The Magestic O



I went to the GROVE: L.A. yesterday and got these shoes from a store called Shoe Bliss.
I picked up their business card for you guys:



So anyway, I have a little story with these shoes. You see, I was casually strolling around at the Grove and suddenly, the sign "sample sale" caught my eye at this little hidden store called "Shoe Bliss." Literally the ONLY shoes on Sample Sale were Isaac Mizrahi OR Oscar de La Renta. The sale was basically each shoes was only $35.00 and if you buy TWO you get ONE free. So, my mom got some pumps, my sister got some flats, and I got MY SHOES. :)


Long story short, each shoe was about 24 dollars because it was two for $70 and then get one free. I thought it was RIDICULOUS AMAZING that I could get Oscar de La Renta's for less than one hundred (at THE LEAST).

Your fashionista still keeps getting lucky.

<3 Morena

12 comments:

Raven said...

THAT'S SO EXCITING!!! =)

Really. That's why I wish I lived someone more interesting. Nothing like that would happen here.

I'm glad you found them.. hmm.. I'm thinking photoshoot?

Danielle said...

SO SWEET!

That's a huge deal. Shoes are gorgeous.

Morena said...

I was SO EXCITED TOO Raven!
And hmm...I don't know...

Morena said...

Thanks Danielle.

Anonymous said...

wow, thats such a bargain, take me with you next time, or visa versa. the shoes are sooo pretty. im going to look for that store. ily morena
-Jewls<3

Morena said...

Thanks Jewlsie. :) I will definitely call you next time. :)

PiCkLe* said...

AMAZING DEAL!

The shoes are fabulous! :)

Morena said...

Thanks Megs. ;)

Taylor said...

OMG...

so adorable! I WISH!!!

I love those shoes.. and GOD i know.. that might just be the best deal I've ever seen... especially on designer shoes like that.

NOT TO MENTION: they'ree adorable. :)

ally said...

i'm jealous

Morena said...

Thanks Tay. ;)
OH and Ally I know. I know. TTYL Girlies.

fashionislifee said...

adorable shoes, great deal too.
but i think when you say you're you mean your. just throwing it out there.
cool blog