Sunday, December 28, 2008

Holiday Shopping: DAY ONE

Here are some outfits I just got with Christmas Money. :)
Click the picture to enlarge it. (EVERYTHING I bought was on sale!)




By the way, I FINALLY bought a curling iron. Here is me starting to curl my hair:



Oh and here's yet another daily amusement.



You're probably like "What the heck is that white thing on her face?" right? Well it's facial mask and as I was about to put the rest on my face, I saw what I had put on so far on my forehead. Then I almost screamed when I realized it looked like a bird/dove!! Here's a closeup, do you see it?



I know right? It's so amazing.
Anyway, that's all for now. I'll post more outfits after shopping day two.

XOXO,
Morena

11 comments:

Raven said...

I love the third outfit.

And hah congrats on the curler. :)

I'm glad you had a good time shopping. You did well :)

Morena said...

Thanks Ray. ;)

ally said...

1. i love the first and last shirts. and that sweater

2. i thought the white stuff was a heart.

3. i have a...problem with our plans. but im me and i'll tell you. i'm quite pissed.

Morena said...

Ah crap. I was so excited too!
:(

theoffbeat said...

ha you're hot.

Meg said...

ahh so cute. I like them all.

Morena said...

Thanks Megs:) Have fun shopping!

Tia, you're a loser. But thanks for the compliment.

amynicola_ox said...

Hey,
I find your blog is not only pleasing to look at esthetically, but it's well organized too! I love the glimpses into your closet as well as fashion news on a broader scale. It's clear that you really love fashion and you have an eye for it, so keep pursuing it :) Did you enjoy the city?

amynicola_ox said...

I found your blog just through linking, I cant even fully remember, it might've been from Kate's, but I'm glad I did.

ally said...

damn
i commented on the wrong post
read the other one i posted.
grr.

Rhiannon said...

I like your outfits.
they are really cute.
p.s. you have a super hot body.
:)