Tuesday, November 4, 2008

THE most important night...

of our LIVES.
I hope you voted.



Let's reflect on the election shall we? As January comes closer, this whole process is coming to an abrupt end. It's been a fun rollercoaster ride, has it not?

Aspects of the Election:

FASHION aspect: From Sarah Palin's Oscar De La Renta suits,


to Cindy's priceless pearl jewelry. Fashion has played a big part in this election.



ECONOMIC aspect: Regardless of who wins, our economy and the whole existence of our free market, is on the line. Let's hope things get better.


HISTORICAL aspect: From the Obama, to the Clinton campaign this has definitely been a historical time. Can you believe Hilary Clinton stayed in the race for that long? I think it's wonderful! And just when everything stopped being interesting, McCain brought Sarah Palin into the picture...is there any more to say?


PALIN aspect: This election is everything AND nothing because of Sarah.
She's priceless.


And how can we ever forget...
SNL aspect: I tivoed this last night. Gosh, this has been amazing. Amy Poehler as Hilary and Katie Couric...amazing. And obviously the Tina Fey resemblance? wow.


So...as much as everything's coming to an end, this is only a beginning for America. Nothing's going to happen overnight, but we will try to make it through.

Things are changing so...
PLEASE vote.

XOXO,
Morena

10 comments:

EM said...

You know what's CRAZY?
I'm Canadian, and I swear, us Candians are SO into your U.S election. It just seems like a much bigger deal than ours, which is over before you know it. Heck, we don't get an SNL skit spoof about our leaders, right? But yeah, SO much comes into play about who wins..The different states, (swing states) of course, but also things like their fashion sense, or how, as you say, things are changing. I just heard on the TV, that ATM, McCain has 53% and Obama's got 44% or something. I've got to say, I hope Obama wins. I'm rooting for him, despite my Canadian-ness :]

Supercalifashionista said...

I think that Cindy McCain is gorgeous! OMG, she's what? 60? She is beautiful! All of the women in this election have such fabulous taste in clothing, it's been a fun election to watch. I could care less who wins, I just hope the economy will be fixed so we can continue wrecklessly shopping!

Morena said...

OH yeah definitely. Ya'll canadians are all in our business em. haha.

Morena said...

EXACTLY. shopping is the funnest hobby! I'm so glad obama won tho. It was awesome that history was made right in front of my eyes.

Anonymous said...

YAY OBAMA WON.

Taylor said...

I'm so proud of you...

I heard about your fashion club you started at school... you told me about it in two seconds on AIM before i left...

and i have no doubt that when you get older.. you'll be so successful...

You drive me insane sometimes... but you'll always be my, "little sister"

<3 taylor..

Morena said...

GOD I miss you Taylor.
thank you so much. you don't even know what this means to me.
I love love love you.
I'll be with you again someday. Trust me

I LOVE you so much and I hope you're OK.

<3 Morena

Taylor said...

I know... i wish i could explain the reasons why i left... there is SOO much i wish i could tell you.. if you only know the hell i went through these past few months... i'm gonna messsage your blog as much as possible.. every second i can sneak on the comp i'll post... but just be good, little one!!

I love you to death!

And do me a favor, k? Tell Lamaa, and Raven... and Danielle. that i love them to death! K?

Thanks love...

your, "big sis" Tay

you know whoo said...

Well... like...

idkk... i've been doing okay.. i'm making it...

and it was just that the last time you ever talked to me was because my dad went on my computer and took evreything and found out that i was talking to you guys... so it was hard knowing that i disappointed him.. when he told me NOT to screw up.. and here i am.. doing it again.
but anyway.. i got in major trouble because of it.. and i understand why.. but for some reason.. i just KNOW you guys arent pedophiles... i just know.

and i'm sorry about your friend... that must be terrible... i can't imagine.. my best friend is REALLY sick, she just had her SECOND liver transplant, and God.. i cant imagine if anything ever happened to her... i would DIE

Morena said...

OMG! I'm so so so sorry. and yeah i know what u mean, i KNOW everyone on teenvogue aren't bad people. gosh I miss you! You don't even understand. what else? how's school? boyfriend?