Thursday, October 23, 2008

Whitney Port...


has a new show called "The City." It's all about her life in New York, which all happened because she scored a MAJOR job with Dianne Von Furstenburg. To be honest with you, I don't understand why she got that job. I think she got it because she was "Whitney from the Hills." I don't see anything she's done to deserve it, considering she worked at People's Revolution for less than a year. I also don't see why she has her own show, she's not nearly as interesting as LC.

Now, don't get me wrong, I do like Whit, but I just think that "The City" and her new job is all scripted and just will clone the hills.

Girls should get major jobs like that because they're passionate about it. I don't see that in Whitney's eyes and the way she works.

Although I think a big part of this rant is due to myself overdosing on the jealousy pill.
But that's all I have to say about the subject for now.


XOXO,
Morena