Friday, October 24, 2008

The Sky is endless wonder...

These are my own pictures. I love capturing the stillness and beauty in life, so I'm starting to want to be a photographer. The following pictures are not professional, but don't they look like it? ;) You see, I look up at the sky every morning to find a beautiful site. But on this very morning, it was extra amazing. So I am going to share it with you.



Also, today I saw a bird flying so briskly and I was wondering where it was going. Then I realized it was flying towards the sun, because in all the badness happening in our world, it's the one place you can find light. I thought it was a beautiful scene against the rising sun at six this morning. Life is sometimes amazing. It makes you smile in the most random moments. I hope you had a good day today.

With Love,
Morena

P.S. Happy Birthday Jess.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

those pictures suck
beautiful scenery
but gross photography
power lines? ew
the horizons arnt even straight

Morena said...

how rude. but I don't care. It's fine. you have your own opinion.

lizzie said...

that was rude. it's a nice start.

here's what my mom tells me:
look at what you're shooting and ask yourself if it would make a good painting. try to picture it on a canvas.

it always helps me when i'm photographing.

Morena said...

Thanks so much Liz. I wasn't really considering photography, but that's such a good tip. It gives me such a different outlook. Thank you.

lizzie said...

you're welcome! it always helps me.

i've posted my blog there a couple times.
what do you mean would you like to link?

TeenVogueUser said...

that made me smile.

Anonymous said...

that was deep!
nice...

jujusheart2 said...

nice clouds!
:)