Saturday, August 16, 2008

Happy Birthday MADONNA <3




My Madonna Wall <3 (which took me 30 min. to make LOL, I'd put that much time in and more for Madge)

Just wanted to send a shout my favorite singer/fashion icon/pop icon!! It's her 50th, yet she still doesn't look old. I hope there's another 50 years to come <3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADGE.
OH and a little fun fact: for her 50th, she adopted another child from Malawi, her name is...
Mercy James. How cute. So yeah, that's it for now, and remember!...always keep it clean, keep it cool, and ALWAYS keep it "Too Haute to Handle!!!"

XOXO,
Morena

P.S. Happy birthday to Ms. Collins too. Sorry I didn't have a picture of HER.

4 comments:

Ike said...

I can only hope that I will look that good at 50! What a cool birthday present to herself :)

STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS said...

when she came to Paris for a concert, I've been invited : amazing show !
she is the greatest
after my mom of course. lol

cheers from Paris

Kamel LAHMADI
STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS

EM said...

She IS stunning at 50..and yeah, that's certainly an amazing gift, what a wonderful thing to do..

CHEYAH MAAAN, this is enthused from TV, howdy! :)

ahah, awesome blog.

Zai said...

heyy yeah its eclectic lol
and sure I'll link both your blogs : )