Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Review: Ashley Paige


Truly truly amazing girl. She's the greatest bikini designer EVER, and she has a non profit dog organization. I think she's such a great person, and her dogs are so good. Ash said on her show "Ashley Paige: Bikini or Bust" that she was humanitarian first, and a designer second. Is that not the sweetest thing you've ever heard? I LOVE Ashley Paige, and I constantly get emails from her website. Today I got an email asking me to send a comment to this website:

TLC on DISCOVERY

to ask them to return with a second season of "Ashley Paige Bikini or Bust" on TLC. Please visit this website and comment. Even if you have not seen the show, please help out by at least requesting to have a second season.
Thanks very much,
From Morena and Ashley...
This show will bring awareness for dogs in need. You can also visit one of AShley's websites:
www.AshleyPaige.com

www.MySpace.com/RuffHouZen_Rescue
or
http://www.ruffhouzen.org/

2 comments:

oui fashionista said...

Hi, i must of missed of missed your comment on my blog ages ago. My header i made with photo impact, which i then played around with the transparency and edging!

Thanks for checking outmy blog want to link up>

frencheefashionista said...

this is really great, i love ashley paige and totally admire her work. comment me sometime! ♥ i love hearing from you!