Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Vintage Vanity


One day I would like to start a collection of my own called "Vintage Vanity." (You better not steal the name...LOL) I LOVE Vintage-esque collections. When you wear vintage clothes or at least clothes with a vintage touch, don't you feel like a fashion icon? I do. Is that wierd? Either way I LOVE it. What do you think about vintage about Vintage clothes? Do you think they're OLD lady? Or feminine CHIC. I think it's a twist of both, but I LOVE it. Anyway, that's it for now, have an absolutely FABULOUS day!

XOXO,
Morena

2 comments:

Tori said...

Its going to be so hard to not be tempted to steal that name xD
http://www.notoriousfashion.blogspot.com/

MorenaRena said...

LOL, does that mean you like it? Thanks. Your link is on my list now, did you see it?