Tuesday, July 22, 2008

OMG...BARBIE WAFFLES!!

You guys, I have found a new obsession! (It might be kinda stupid but...) OMG SO, this morning I go into my fridge for something to eat right? And guess what I discovered?! I saw a box of eggo right? And it also had a picture of Barbie on the back of the box...and that's why I picked it up because I thought it was an ad for Barbie. But then...I look INSIDE the box, and there it is! Barbie's pictures ON the waffles. It was the coolest thing ever! They were limited edition though, so I don't know how long I'll have them. Anyway, I took pics so here they are:

Is it kind of blurry? SORRY, but aren't they cool!! OMG they're fabulous!






Here's another pic. They're so cool to me! What do you think?
Anyway, that's all for now! And remember...always...keep it clean, keep it fabulous, and ALWAYS too haute to handle!

XOXO,
Morena

16 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow, they look awesome. I LOVE BARBIE! I'm going to have to check them out.

Btw, I found your blog randomly while searching for fashion stuff. Lol.

MorenaRena said...

OH really? Searching fashion stuff where? LOL

Kaitlin Rae said...

Those are probably the best looking waffles i've ever seen in my life!!!

Tammy said...

LOL, that's too funny (about the Long Beach thing).

I found your blog on Google while searching for Betseyville stuff. You know that Betseyville bag that I bought? I saw another girl carrying it at school and I thought that it was cute, so I Googled it and found your blog. :o)

Fashion Ivy said...

Too bad I don't eat those. Still cute

MorenaRena said...

haha...they're really cute huh? And what Betseyville bag? Are you from teen vogue "tammy"?

Claudia said...

Who doesn't love H&M?
I can't image how it would be to not have H&M and ZARA, and I have a really good reason: I'm small, like, i-fit-in-your-purse kind of small, 1.50 m, and I have to buy from the children department. But whatever, that's not all, here in Holland were I live, THERE IS NO SECONDHAND/THRIFT STORE! CAN YOU IMAGE THAT?! It sucks so badly! Anyways, enough complaining, I found your blog on a blogroll of someone, forgot who.

Tori said...

Those are so trendy haha. I love barbie!

MorenaRena said...

I LOVE thrift/vintage stores! And haha, I LOVE Barbie too :)

B said...

This may come off as a bit strange, but I have those same exact plates at my house. In fact, I have a dirty one sitting next to me because I just ate a grilled double-cheese off of it. Weird, huh?

MorenaRena said...

ahaha that's funny. We've had those plates for like 3years now?? LOL

Shirley's Place said...

Haha, cute!
And on the top of my blog there is a link where you can find a lot of layouts.

Daughters of Dawn said...

Wow that is great. LOVE THEM!!

MorenaRena said...

same here. :)

Casieh said...

cute blog... i enjoyed reading your post.

Fitmode.blogspot.com

sa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.