Monday, July 7, 2008

The Kardashians


Ok so I think the Kardashian girls are just normal sisters that fight like any other. Although they may be richer, more famous, and kinda mean sometimes, I still really love their show. Oh and a lot of people hate Kim Kardashian but I don't. I think she's just hated because she's famous. So many people can relate to her and they don't even know it. So, overall the Kardashians are definitely on my good list. What do you think? I'll be happy to listen. Have a fabulous day!!
XOXO,
Morena

2 comments:

La Femme Chic said...

i love their show too! i agree, i think they are just a normal family and it's interesting to watch because their lives are almost exactly like ours, except they have a camera around all the time.

MorenaRena said...

Kim is definitely my favorite...but Kourtney's cool too. I don't exactly LOVE Khloe, but I like her.