Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I met STEVE MADDEN AND CHANTAL!!












This was like a while ago but whatever... anyway, I'm sure you guys know who Steve Madden is right? Well I just wanted to share my experience with you guys. So OK, I went to Nordstrom in L.A. for a fashion event right? Well I knew Steve Madden was going to be there, but I didn't know that Chantal was going to be one of his models!! Chantal, if you don't know, is from cycle 9 of America's Next Top Model. She was the cute, blonde runner up. Anyway, I was so excited when I met them BOTH. I got a pic with Steve, and pic with Chantal and a shirt with a pink stiletto on it...signed by Steve Madden!! But ya, this actually happened a while ago. It was like on May 10th. It was fun though. Anyway, have you met any celebs/designers? I'd love to hear all about it. So ya, have a fabulous day!

XOXO,
Morena

5 comments:

La Femme Chic said...

ahh! thats so cool!! i LOVE, LOVE LOVE Steve Madden shoes!!

MorenaRena said...

Thanks!! And ya me too! I wore Steve Madden shoes for my 8th grade graduation. They were gold.

Jenna. said...

How cool! I love Steve Madden shoes.

Jenna. said...

And sure, you can add my blog to your links.
Thanks for visiying my blog! :)

MorenaRena said...

You're very welcome.