Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Editor-in-Chief


I was tired of just putting generic fashion talk on my blog...so for today, I decided to write about my ambitions for a career. SO, I want to (and WILL) become the editor-in-chief of Teen Vogue or Vogue. You see, I KNOW to other people, it seems that I'm reaching way high up, and I should just find a new career path so I could avoid disappointment. Well, I understand what they're saying in my mind, but that's not how I feel in my heart. (OK super corny but...w/e) It's just that I wouldn't kill for this job, but I LIVE for it. I LIVE and breathe the fashion industry. I may not be as educated as I need to be, as of right now, but I have many many years to keep studying fashion. To others, fashion is just a profession. But for me, it's more than a profession because I live my life in it. I've been put down by so many people, but my drive is unmistakable. Just watch out for me you guys, I'll be the NEW Anna Wintour (Vogue editor-in-chief..as if you didn't know) or the new Amy Astley (Teen Vogue editor-in-chief). I think what keeps me going is the thought of becoming what I've always wanted. You see I LOVE to write and I LOVE fashion...what a great mix of both this job creates right? Now I'm not so sure how long it will take me to get to where I want to be, but I WILL get there. And like I said...you better watch out! Because I'm taking this industry like a storm! ;) That's all there is to say about that. And remember always keep it clean, keep it fabulous, and keep it too haute to handle!

XOXO,
Morena

2 comments:

Claudia said...

Why is there so much competition? It could be me writing this post. It's exactly how I feel.

P.S, want to trade links?

MorenaRena said...

yes definitely :)