Monday, July 14, 2008

IN MORENA'S CLOSET: Cheap yet still à la mode

Hey you guys! I've been M.I.A. all weekend so I thought I should make an even better post than usual since you have come back to my site. Or at least come to read it. Anyway, today I'll be posting MY own outfits that I think are super-cute, yet super-cheap. Each piece is less than 20 dollars. And under each picture, I'll have a description of the store/designer and the prices of each piece k? You can make some "steals." So ya, HERE GOES..(btw, my hair is messed up so my face isn't in the pics)



DRESS: Target $17.99 BELT: H&M $9.99 TANK TOP: Target $3



TOP: H&M (sale) $10 SHORTS: XXI Forever $9.50



TOP: H&M $9.80 SHORTS: XXI Forever $9.50 BELT: (same) $9.99



SUNGLASSES: Bitten by Sarah Jessica Parker at Steve and Barry's $8.95




BRACELET: Betsey Johnson @ Macy's (sale!!) $10.90!!! (OMG, I KNOW right?!)

Hope you liked these! Have a FABULOUS day!

XOXO,
Morena

10 comments:

Shirley's Place said...

That bracelet is adorable! Cute outfits!

MorenaRena said...

Thanks :) You are so nice for revisiting my blog.

La Femme Chic said...

I love those sunglasses!

MorenaRena said...

Thanks. I love 'em too. They're Sarah Jessica Parker ones..and they're less than 10 dollars!!

atouchofpoison said...

hello I'm from the "A touch of poison" blog.
Sure, I'll link you :)

MorenaRena said...

OK, thanks ;)

Fashion Ivy said...

very cute outfits

MorenaRena said...

Thanks! And they were super cheap too!

iheartfashion said...

I LOVE THAT BETSEY JOHNSON BRACELET <3, they just opened a betsey johnson in london im going there in summer! :)

MorenaRena said...

Thanks! And OMG really? I SO wanna go. You don't know what I would do to be able to go.